nedeľa 1. júna 2014

Strandvägen, Nynäshamn


Before I moved to Sweden, I used to check places through google maps´ street view and I was always amazed by how beautiful everything seems (riding) across the seaside. I especially appreciate the confrontation of the sea and the pine trees. Now, that I´m here, I found that the way to make most of the sights is on skateboard. I have a regular board (that I got back when I was maybe 18, in Spain), but now I have large soft wheels, so that the noise is reduced and the overall ride is smoother. Perfect for someone like me - who never could be too much bothered about - or never was good at, really - the tricks, and just used the skateboard as a practical mode of transport. I can´t emphasize enough how much I recommend going to Nynäshamn while in Stockholm in the spring. It´s such a great place and the sights, oh the sights.

...

Pamätám si, že predtým, ako som odišla sem do Švédska, niekedy som si iba tak zo srandy pozerala, ako to tu vyzerá cez street view. A vždy som sa veľmi tešila z tej konfrontácie mora s ihličnatými stromami. A teraz, keď som tu, zdá sa mi, že najviac si tie pohľady človek vychutná na skejte. Mám normálnu dosku (ktorú mám asi od 19-ich zo Španielska, tam som na nej chodila do práce každý deň), ale teraz mám veľké mäkké kolieska, takže pri jazdení nevzniká taký hluk a ide rýchlejšie a hladšie. Super pre niekoho ako ja, kto sa nikdy nevedel naučiť triky :) - a potrebuje praktický dopravný prostriedok. Nynäshamn som odporúčala už asi dva krát, ja viem, ale čím viac sa otepľuje, tým skvelejší Nynäshamn je. Nabubúce už sa snáď bude dať aj kúpať :)




 Wearing:

COS cotton pants, Quiksilver cotton shirt

Swans in the sea.

2 komentáre:

  1. Švédsko je dokonalé <3 a tvoje posty sú únik doň
    krása
    http://habologique.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť